Code of Conduct Omni-Chat Groups:
Code of Conduct
Hereby you promiss to keep to the Code of Conduct Omni-Chat groups, so Omni-Chat can make a fantastic and save meeting place where you can communicate all over the world with other people. If you keep to the Code of Conduct of Omni-Chat during all your activity on Omni-Chat, it will contribute to a positive experience with all our members. Please note that certain groups, chatrooms and other services have their own rules which you must keep. Therefore read this Code of Conduct as well as those rules.
Omni-Chat is not responsible for the contents or activities made by members, not by Omni-Chat managed communicationservices. We reserve the right without prior notice to terminate the acces to Omni-Chat services, or delete content when this is in violation with the Code of Conduct.
The websites of the Omni-Chat services are designed for general use by persons from 13 years and older. Although you can make your own restrictions in self-made spaces on Omni-Chat services and you may classify the spaces, Omni-Chat preserving the right without prior notice edit restrictions or reclassify all self-made spaces.
Some information wich you gave up or upload to the communicationservices of Omni-Chat, can be saved in an other country then where you live.
All activity on Omni Chat (including all communicationservices) are also subject of the End User License Agreement (EULA) from Omni-Chat.
Click here to read also the Code of Conduct for the use of our chat service on from Omni-Chat.
Respect each other
- Treat each online member with respect. Do not use the Omni-Chat services to insult, intimidate, harass, persuit, stalk or abuse.
- Omni-Chat reserves the right to remove services and content made by members which defend and encourage violance, intolerance, racisme, hatred, obscenity or blasphemy.
- We encourage members to make their own interactive services, like chatrooms, groups, profiles and more. Administrators from Omni-Chat have the right at any time and without prior notice tot remove messages what is considered as inpropriate or insulting or excluding members who violate our guidelines and thid Code of Conduct.
- It is forbidden to pretend as an employee, mediator, manager or moderator of Omni-Chat or an other user.
- Do not use Omni-Chat services to 'spam' other users. Spam means is the abuse of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately to other users. This includes incorrect reproducing the source of what you post. Spammen and scrollen in chatrooms are serious violations of the Code of Conduct and is forbidden by law.
- On Omni-Chat services it is possible to provide supplemental information regarding your own business (provided you do not spam to provide this information. However, the communication services are not designed to be used as the primary mechanism for operating your business or providing core information about your business. Any use of the communication services for commercial purposes is solely at your own risk and Omni-Chat has no liability for such use.
Know the Law
- Omni-Chat does not allow behavior or content related to illegal activities. You can not use Omni-Chat services to publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or discussion. This includes, but is not limited to, child pornography, bestiality incest, illegal drugs, software piracy, and harassment.
- You may not use Omni-Chat services for the purpose of linking to external sites that violate this code of conduct.
- Do not upload files or post messages that contain photos, music, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. Omni-Chat is not responsible for any use of material posted by users.
- Do not post or promote any materials that could harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to inappropriately access software or websites.
- In addition to upholding our Code of Conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all local and national laws that pertain to your location.
- Omni-Chat offers you the ability to create multiple communication services (e.g. chats, groups, member profiles, etc.). Omni-Chat takes no responsibility for the ratings, structure, or content in these areas. The creators or hosts of these user-created areas are required to agree to and uphold this code of conduct before creating their communication service and are liable for all activities and content. We encourage creators/managers to ban from their areas other members who frequently violate this code of conduct.
- Omni-Chat services are not designed as the primary place to store any materials.You are responsible for creating backups of materials you post to any communication service such as photos, documents and software. Omni-Chat is not responsible for loss of, access to, deletion, alteration, or restoration of any materials associated with a communication service.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own judgment when evaluating information provided through any communication service, and remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions is your own and you should perform your own research prior to making any decisions.
Protect yourself, children, privacy and possessions
- We caution you against giving out any personally identifiable information (such as social security number, credit card number, name, address, telephone number, driver's license number, password, etc.) online. This information can easily be used for illegal or harmful purposes.
- You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference or viruses that may be encountered on the Internet and Omni-Chat services. We do not screen, backup, or restore user-created material stored within Omni-Chat services. We recommend you to install a virus protection program on your computer and keep it up to date.
- We encourage parents to join their children as they explore the Internet so that parents can be aware of and help exercise control over the material their children encounter on the internet, and to help make sure that their children do not post images of themselves, school records, or any other identifying information that could be used in a harmful manner.
Thanks for respecting and following this code of conduct!:
Thanks for following our code of conduct and joining Omni-Chat services! We reserve the right to amend or change the code of conduct at any time and encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
Updated: October 2009